By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Boley's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Boley's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Boley at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Boley's web site are provided "as is". Boley makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Boley does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Boley or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Boley's Internet site, even if Boley or a Boley authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Boley's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Boley does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Boley may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Boley does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Boley has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Boley of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Boley's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. International Delivery (Additional Charges)
As we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Such charges are not included in the purchase price of Boley products. We will not be responsible for the payment of any Import Duty / Tax / VAT under any circumstances.
We are not able to offer a refund for returned goods which are returned because the customer wishes to avoid paying any customs duties imposed.
When ordering from Boley, you agree to pay any Import Duty / Tax / VAT which may be imposed by your country's government. If you refuse to pay any Import Duty / Tax / VAT imposed and thereby prevent delivery of your order you will remain liable for the purchase price of the product/s and any Import Duty / Tax / VAT or penalty imposed by your government.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country and customs duties are not always applied. Each country has its own rules for determining whether Import Duty / Tax / VAT will apply. Some countries only charge customs duties if the parcel has a value over a certain amount. Based on your country's customs rules, it is possible that your parcel will fall below that threshold level.
Therefore we ask that you contact your local customs/import/mail departments for rates before you place an order to avoid any surprises.
We cannot guarantee that items will not be subject to random checks and cause associated delays and charges. Boley is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.